8.03.2008

The Lonely Hearts Club

So, I know that there are a lot of women out there missing their husbands b/c of war, work, etc...but I still think I have a right to feel completely lost right now...and I do.

This is DAY 2 of Chris being gone. I don't like it, not one bit. I wish I could just go be with him now. When we looked at financial aspects of everyone going and having all the $$ needed to get a place and get us there we said a month to a month and a half. I am just having to pray that just as Chris ended up in Texas, God will again lead us by opening the doors for us. I feel like a piece of me is missing. I realized I don't even know how to talk to other people really. I have gotten past the cry every hour thing now and have felt more peace, but I am still soo lonely. Chris and I would talk on the phone 2-10 times a day while he worked and then when he got home and again after the kids went to bed...I don't have anyone to talk with now really, especially not in person. Well...that was a lie...sorry...My Dad has been here-oddly enough he has been then most supportive person of me lately, and really has had a lot of encouraging things to say on the topic. If anyone is still reading this, **WARNING** the rest of this post will be about like the beginning, a lot of me boo hooing. My sister said I have three days to be sad so I am taking them.

I find myself just kind of sitting here doing nothing sometimes, most days my motivation was Chris. I act like he is gone for good or something-but he is my other half, and as corny as it sounds-he completes me. That being said-there is just a Lori shell here with my heart in Texas. I will pull it together though. I need to get an activity for the kiddos set up and get myself to tan and work out. This is tough...I will stop babbling...bleh...

time to sit up until I pass out from sheer exhaustion...bleh

goodnight.

~*~Lori Jean~*~

1 comment:

Kira =] said...

oh my dear. I'm sorry. I'm like you in the aspect of I've never spent any time away from Ben. I just pray the time will pass quickly. But I do know the Lord won't give you anything you can't handle, so I know you'll make it through this. You're stronger than you realize. =]