8.05.2008

I miss my smooches...

Today....was....long....

Ok...Here is the low down.

We are getting paperwork drawn up for Alexis to "officially all ours". We needed that for her to start school next year anyways. From there lets all just pray that things go well. There is no way for us to be all together if Alexis isn't a part of us.

I found a dress for Brian's (my half ex step brother or something like that) wedding tomorrow. FYI-The clothing industry had reduced sizes by 2 and didn't tell us. (ex: a tag says ten but it is really an eight). Thought you all might want to know that. I was quite baffled!! ;)

We had lunch and naps and I got some Pampered Chef work done during naptime.

I got to talk to Chris more today, that was especially nice. Scrubs is on, I miss watching Scrubs with Chris...I miss him. But, we got here by praying, we will get out on the other side praying.

My friend Kristen came over this afternoon and we went and ate Mexican with her then met Chris' sis and niece at Smoochies for ice cream. After that it was home for showers, stories, crying Trystan, talking to Chris, and bedtimes.

Tomorrow is library and smoochies lunch day. I think my mom is joining us. After that is the wedding. Then I think I should cook some dinner...I haven't done that in almost a week. Thursday I think I will try to keep us home for some house cleaning, naptimes, and rest.

I am fairly tired now. I will try to get some more interesting 411 to share here.

goodnight

~*~Chris' old lady~*~

1 comment:

April :) said...

I love Scrubs! That show is soooo funny! I've been watching it lately before bed (ya know the re-runs!)