8.31.2008

2 cars, 2 days, 2 kids, 4 states

We are in Weatherford at our apartment. Everything is off the truck and strewn about the house. thank you for all of your prayers, they have been a great encouragement. Don't stop now though, keep 'em comin'. I will update more when there are fewer boxes about. I will also post some pics when the house is in order and I locate the camera, batteries, and cables, which are probably all in different places-hey, maybe they are with the baby monitors?!?!

Anywho, lunch time, and I get to escape this box prison for a little bit!!

~*~Lori Jean~*~

3 comments:

Jan Parker said...

Wish I could have seen you before you left. I've never seen Tristan!
Lori, I've read a bunch of your blogs today...you've have grown into a beautiful young mother with direction. Hey! We ALL get overwhelmed at some time or another.Just keep moving in the right direction, don't worry about the speed.
LOVED the poetry! (and when haven't you been funny...I never saw the Lori departentirely.)

Kira =] said...

Good thing you're with Chris otherwise I'd worry more. =]

April :) said...

Glad you guys are here! Really glad we finally met! :) Fun times ahead!!!