8.11.2008

I am my own worst enemy

[WARNING, SARCASM MIGHT BE INCLUDED, AND NO PERSON WAS "LOST" IN THE MAKING OF THIS BLOG STORY-so don't cry]

Monday, August 11, 2008:
Today we have lost one of our best. She was lost during a tragic door closing incident. She always helped me put my best foot forward. We had many good times, lots of girls nights and spa nights. Still, many things we did not get to do together. I will miss her, as will my open toed shoes. Right big toe toenail, I bid you farewell.


ahh...so yeah, checked the mail, walked in, shut the door and in the process knocked my toenail loose. it is attached at the base only, and hurts more than a little bit. luckily my mom came over to help with the kiddos tonite. I bandaged it until the nail finally falls off. I was soo looking forward to a pedicure, just not sure if I would want to do that with only 9 toenails. I was joking and told Chris I would go if I got a 9 nail discount.

Well...I am tired, and hurting!! bleh.... tomorrow will be movie day at the house, b/c as petty as it sounds, it hurts to carry a baby without full use of your foot.

goodnight! I would post pics but I was told it looked kinda gross, and I don't want to unwrap it now. ouch.

~*~Lori the Clumsy at your service~*~

1 comment:

April :) said...

That sounds very painful...you poor thing! I feel for you...I guess we'll have to put the pedicures on hold!