8.05.2008

Keep it up!

Soo...today we stayed busy.

I have felt much better. Chris sent me some pics and a cute one of him today via text. He called on lunch to let us know he didn't forget us, and he seemed to be pretty happy! This time away is hard, but it does make me miss even the things he usually does that I thought I didn't like. ex: When cleaning up I always first look around for his socks/shirts/etc that get left on the floor and then have to chat with him about what is "dirty" and what is "clean". I didn't get to do that, and I miss it. I don't get to cook really b/c it is just me and Alexis. I really don't have much at all to do around here without Chris. Less laundry, fewer dishes, less conversation, no decision making chat over daily tasks, no one to make me stop running and relax a min. A lot more is getting done around here, but I will be happy when I can be late everywhere and have lots to do. It makes the seperation better being able to look forward to all of his quirks that I thought I would never miss. Hopefully he is missing my quirks if I have any that are missable...he probably is better off without some of it! ;)

Today Trystan and I got up around 8, he ate and I got him dressed for the day. I got Alexis up at 9 and we got dressed for the day. We had toast, bananas, and juice for breakfast. Then we went to wal mart and got some pool fun stuff so we can go swim with my step sister Mary and some things for the house. We came home and had sandwiches, yogurt, and water for lunch-Trystan had the Good Stuff of course. Then naps for both the kiddos while I made a few phone calls (mother's day out program, no more office cleaning, kristen is good and her dad might want me to do some work for him, my sister is doing good and being Trina). After naps we watched Rachel Ray and ate snacks then headed out for Dothan. We went around the mall some, I got an outfit on sale, we got some fudge for my mom and some tiny bags of candy for us from the candy store and an array of chocolate covered items to include gummy bears. After that we went to Daleville and saw my mom. It was the first time in ten months! She is pretty good, I will need to post a pic of her. Her story will be a whole blog in and of itself-let's just all pray for her strength and dedication to God to stay strong even being back here! We ate with her and she had fun getting to see Trystan for the first time. I also got to see my little brother Ryan for the first time in ten months. He thinks he is all grown up...but he might be a little-he had to back the car out for me. After that is was home for baths, feeding Trystan, stories, talking to Chris and me being online and unable to sleep until this 1am post. I will try to sleep after this, I will cuddle Chris' uncomfortable pillow that I previously did not like.

Anywho...now that you know my entire day...off to bed and to start a new day for a new post tomorrow. Should be some interesting 411 tomorrow-going to see about taking Alexis with us to Texas-of course, if she cannot go I won't go b/c we are not a family without our Alexis.

Good night/Day and God Bless!

~*~Chris' Lori Jean~*~

ps-Thanks for the prayers everyone, I have been feeling mucho bettero!!

1 comment:

April :) said...

Glad to see you had a good day and are feeling better about it all. Hope you have another great day today and find out good news about Alexis :)

I am sore everywhere from my Pilates/Yoga experience! I do plan on going back though - no pain no gain --- right!?! Or at least thats what "they" say - whoever that is!