3.27.2009

Praises! and more Prayers!

Thank You to everyone that has been praying for my mom. They prayers are really helping! Today I talked to her and she sounded a LOT better. She is eating now, walked some today, talking better. Things are getting a lot better. She does still have a tough road ahead though-so don't stop praying now!

I found out more details on the infection and treatment. She has infection in her heart and lungs and a small leak in her heart. They are doing atleast 4 hrs of IV antibiotics split into 2 hrs of IV every 6 hrs. They want to keep her in the long term care for 6 weeks, but insurance may only cover 3 weeks. If they only cover 3 weeks then she will go stay with my grandparents for the other 3 and there would be a home health nurse to help.

Keep on praying! It is working!

I will update about us and the kids one day when this isn't pretty much all that is on my mind! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Kelley said...

I'll keep prayin!!!

April :) said...

That's great news! We will keep praying ... God is so awesome!

Mrs. Kelley said...

you need to update again!