3.25.2009

The News.

I talked to my Grandmother and my Mom today. The final diagnosis is endocarditis with infections in a few other places as well. They have started iv antibiotics for 2 hrs a day. Yesterday she did not react well after the antibiotics but yesterday morning and this morning she was a lot more alert and sounded much better. If she can handle the antibiotics then she should finish up the antibiotic program in 6 weeks. She would still need care afterwards, but she will be feeling pretty good by then. Please keep praying for her, her husband, and out family. Even though they know what to do now and what it is, it is a battle still and she needs to be able to handle the medications for it to work, and so far she is not reacting well.

Thank you!
Lori

1 comment:

The Fuller Ohana said...

I am so sorry about what is going on with your Mom! My thoughts and prayers are with her, your grandparents and your mom's husband. And they are also with you and Trina!