12.24.2008

Chrismas!

Well...it is Christmas Eve! "Santa" just made his visit here at the Lopez Residence. This is an exciting Christmas because it is Trystans First Christmas and Alexis' Bicycle Christmas!! We did open the gifts from my grandparents, my mom, and Chris' sister already b/c we usually open gifts from family on Christmas Eve and from one another and "Santa" on Christmas. We did open a few from one another tonight, but mostly just for fun. :) So far Chris got me the Rachel Ray Big Orange Cookbook and a CD! :) oh yeah, and an Escalade! (He Loves Me!)

It has been nice not having anywhere to go yet. Today we just hung out. We had a ham, sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole for lunch! (Yes, I baked the ham myself!!) Then tonight we had GOODIES!! We had hot cocoa, smore cookies, candied citrus peel, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered oreos, and pecan pie! And yes, I made it all lovingly with my two hands!! Just call me Betty Lopez!

The only real set plans we have for this holiday is going to Chris' aunt and uncle's house tomorrow night to eat with all of his family here. We had Christmas with my sister and nephew last weekend and also had a small get together with part of Chris' family to eat goodies and give the kiddos gifts! That made for a really great weekend!

Well...we will have an early morning here! Merry Christmas!! and to all a goodnight!

~*~Lori Jean~*~

No comments: