10.04.2008

Sleepless is Weatherford

So I have learned that I am almost incapable of sleeping without Chris by my side. He had to go to MS for work and I have taken a bypass on sleeping more than a few hours a night. I try. I lay in the dark, but without him there to hold me it just isn't the same. I might go crawl in the bed with Alexis. That sounds like a joke, but if I am not sleeping by 2am it might be reality. Trystan is sleeping all night again-it is like if Chris is here he won't, but if Chris isn't here then he sleeps all night.

Speaking of Trystan sleeping. My favorite part of the day aside from cuddling with Chris-is when Trystan nurses the last time for the day and goes to sleep while he nurses. He is just too sweet at that time. He falls asleep but keeps nursing and usually holds my hand. That is just one of those moments that no matter what happens that day, that moment makes it all better.

Now for Alexis. She is doing pretty good. She is starting to adjust a little better and relaxing a bit more as we get more settled. We do "Learning Time" each day. Alexis is learning very quickly. She is working on her letter sounds. She recognizes many words verbally and in print that suprise me. There is a really big gymnastics and etc school not far away and they start a new session on Oct 20 so I am hoping to get her into that. I need to find a regular dance studio for things like tap and ballet b/c she has been interested in taking those classes. It is exciting to be able to let her do all of these things.

Chris is doing really well at the job from what I hear. I don't think I need to update you all on how Chris and I are from my above grumbles about him not being here. I miss him too much.

Ahh...I should try to sleep thing again...

Goodnight all!

oh yeah....if anyone needs pampered chef, I am still doing that here and my website is still up. www.pamperedchef.biz/lorilopez

Also...if anyone needs a small deep freezer let me know. We have one that we are selling from our townhouse in Alabama.

Goodnight again!
The Lonely Mrs.

2 comments:

wilkinson family said...

sorry your sweetie is gone. i know when mine is gone i don't go to bed or i finally go to sleep at 4am. my sweet one bought me a body pillow so i have something else to sleep next to. it helps but still not the same.

glad to hear you and the kids are doing good. you are such a good mom and step-mom. i love it when my babies fall sleep nursing too, they are just too precious. take care.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! I miss you guys... can't wait to see how much they have grown since August.