6.11.2008

The Blog You Are Reading...

This blog will note some moments in the lives of Chris, Lori, Alexis, and Trystan Lopez. We might have funny posts, we might have informative ones, we might have boring ones, and we might have sad ones, but they will all be true enough and real in our lives. I hope that anyone who reads this blog will sometime in the future have atleast one blog that makes them have a better day. Even if not that, this will give me a place to write out my thoughts on my new life...

The Family:
Lori:
I am now stay at home mommy of 2. Just had my first baby. And I am loving it. I also just started as a Pampered Chef Consultant. I am 24 and have lived in Enterprise most of my life. I love to cook and be crafty. Reading would be fun if I had the chance. Sleeping would be fun too!

Chris:
The most awesome husband. He puts up with me and loves me endlessly which is more than I could ask for. He works full time at the gas company and does real estate work with Exit Success Realty here in Enterprise when he isn't wearing the blue.

Alexis:
A cute and smart 4 year old going on 14. Definitely a big part of our little family.

Trystan:
Born April 23, 2008 he is the newest addition to the clan. Each day we are amazed at how quickly he is growing, but none-the-less, happier than ever that we get to be the ones to watch him grow.

That's it for now!

~*~Lori Lulu Jean~*~

2 comments:

wilkinson family said...

yeah lori! a new updated blog. so keep typing over and around the baby one handed, like kira and i do. lol
please post pics.

wilkinson family said...

do you mind if i add you to my blog list?
anna